Every day I wake up my son Eliot to go to school.
- Today is education day! (I say)
- What did you say (sleepy voice)?
- Education day!
- What’s the difference with School day?
- School day is when you go to school and education day is when you get an education
- OK!? So I don’t get an education when I go to school?
- Well not every day. Don’t you agree?
- There are good days and bad days; days when the teacher is in a good mood, days when he is not; days when I am in a good mood…
- So every school day is not always an education day!
- Sounds brillant at 7.30 am. So you want me to go to school or to stay in bed?
- Tell me what you will learn if you stay in bed?
- I don’t know: dream, relax, think…
- And if you go to school?
- think, work, dream…
- So let’s stand up
- and where do we go?
- for a walk in the city… where education really takes place!
- and we will tweet about it…
Get every new post delivered to your Inbox
Join other followers